Corporate Housing Toronto
Every month hundreds of employees travel to Toronto for temporary work assignments and require furnished accommodation for an extended period of time, anywhere between a couple of nights to several months. Working professionals choose 301 Suites as a hotel alternative for corporate housing due to a number of reasons. One of them is a kitchen or kitchenette and washer and dryer that are included in each suite. The ability to cook your own meals comes in very handy for extended stays. The second common reason is the size; our furnished suites are bigger than standard hotel suites. Finally, we are the only building offering modern sustainable short-term suite rentals.
We offer brand new self-contained suite rentals with a full kitchen, ensuite washer and dryer, private bathroom, Air Conditioner, Wi-Fi, Cable TV, balcony with great skyline views, high ceilings and a comfy queen size bed.
301 Suites maintains the highest hospitality and environmental standards. We are a small business, and every guest experience matters for us. We want you to feel at home and get the best out of your stay in Toronto. The building was designed to have soundproofed, eco-friendly and space efficient studios. The quiet environment provides you with an opportunity to do work or rest without any destructions. Moreover, fresh air constantly circulates in each suite due to the state-of-the-art ventilation technology.
Our fully equipped kitchen allows you to cook your own meals. Get fresh fruits and vegetables at the market at the next block, cheese, fish and meat from privately owned shops. Kensington Market also has the biggest variety of Vegan grocery stores and restaurants. It's a neighborhood where anyone can find their favorite spot, be it a fine restaurant, a music venue, vintage boutique or a cozy coffee shop.
- Great Deal: for stays for 2 weeks and more
- Location: Downtown, near local transit systems. Our guest services team is here to assist you in navigating the city.
- 24/7 real person customer service: We are here to answer any questions about the city and assist you with any request. We will also personally welcome employees and assist them with settling in their suite.
- Luxury living experience: heated floors throughout, designer's furniture, high ceilings, balconies with great skyline views, Italian designed kitchen cabinetry and sound attenuated floors and walls for a quieter environment;
- Exclusive: Ensuite washer and dryer
- Full kitchen: Stove with an oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster