We look forward to welcoming you!
By booking a suite 299augusta.com, you (the “Guest”) signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions Agreement (the “Agreement”) with 301 Suites | 299 Augusta Avenue Inc. (“Property”), in all respects with respect to the Website.
All prices are in Canadian Dollars. A valid governmental photo ID and credit card are required at check-in.
Guest agrees that no more than 2 person(s) shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement.
CHECKIN AND CHECKOUT TIMES
Check-in takes place between 3 PM and 9 PM. If Guest is unable to check in during this time, self check-in instructions will be sent to the guest.
Guest must check out before 12 PM.
CANCELATIONS / REFUND
Guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. Guest will be charged 50% the total price if they cancel between 30 and 14 days before arrival. Guest will be charged the full reservation fee if cancelled in the 14 days before arrival. Cancellations must be made via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY
- Property shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property. Property agrees to make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible.
- Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times.
- Guest shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbours, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
- Guest shall not smoke in the unit of the Property (incl. balcony).
- Complaints regarding the Property should be made by the Guest at the time of taking possession, otherwise it will be assumed that the Property, in accordance with the inventory, has been found in good condition, as agreed in the contract.
- The Guest undertakes to protect form damage the rooms rented to him/her, in accordance with the inventory, and to leave them accordingly at the end of the rental period, returning all keys and appurtenances. Damaged or unserviceable items must be replaced in such a way that the Rental Agent does not suffer any loss.
- The Guest further engages to undertake nothing which could be detrimental to the house or the contents; to report immediately to the Rental Agent everything which is in any way damaged or appears to be defective, and not to sublet the Property, either wholly or in part.
- Any damage to the Property or contents, caused by Guest, must be refunded by Guest. Nothing should be thrown into the toilets or drains which could possibly cause an obstruction.
If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred.
Damage Deposit of $200 is required upon check-in and returned to Guest after checkout. Damage Deposit must be paid via Credit Card.
Lost Key Fob: in an event of a lost key fob, you will be charged $100.
ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE
Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not permitted occupants under this Agreement.
RISK OF LOSS AND INDEMNIFICATION
Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever. Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or visitor of Guest in or about the Property; and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent harmless in all such cases.
Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility.
ENTRY AND INSPECTION
Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
The parties’ relationship and this Rental Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.. Any actions pertaining to or arising out of this relationship or Rental Agreement shall be filed in and remain in a Court of suitable jurisdiction within the Province of Ontario. Customer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Court of suitable jurisdiction within the Province of Ontario.
Rates/Policies are subject to change and may vary during high demand season, holidays and special requests.
Back to the Home Page – Short-term Accommodation Toronto